Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Overall, I think I am doing really well with the reading and writing assignments. At the beginning of the semester, I thought of writing stories each week as this daunting assignment. However, I realized that I really enjoy writing when I am doing it creatively. I am happy with my blog and the layout, and I am working on my project website to make it better! My favorite reading so far has been the Ramayana, I just found the story to be really fascinating and easy to follow along. I think my reading notes are helping with my writing. I divide the four parts of each epics into two character focus notes and two story focus notes. That way when I am writing I can gauge more detail about the person or story I am writing about. 

Hanuman (photo by SriHarsha PVSS)

The image of Hanuman is one of my favorites because I think it is absolutely stunning. The sky in the background with Hanuman's shadow brings a sense of upliftment and peace. 

I want to begin to pay closer attention to the small details of the stories. I feel like I often miss some interesting storylines as they go over my head sometimes. 



Comments

Popular Posts