Topic Brainstorm

 The first idea that came to mind was to retell the stories of epic brothers portrayed as the brother dynamics in The Vampire Diaries trilogy. There are a lot of brother dynamics in the dynamics that I have not read in-depth about. I would love to research familial relationships in the epics and tie them into the relationships in some of my favorite shows. I got this idea from looking at the project idea listing

Rama and Lakshmana (photo by S.M. Tham)

The second idea for the project relates to the food that is eaten and offered to the Gods. Food is a big part of Hinduism, and I know that specific foods are eaten by certain gods, and devotees offer specific items when worshiping or celebrating a god or goddess. I would love to research more about the food throughout the epics and incorporate recipes and the meanings of the food in a project. I got this idea from the Youtube video Food for Gods in the India-related playlist. 

The third idea for the project relates to traveling to India. I love the concept of planning a vacation around the locations where the epics took place. India's geography is very unique and diverse, so it would be fascinating to research and write about it. There are a lot of ways to write about travel within Indian, making a brochure, or a travel blog about specific experiences for this project. I got this idea from the project idea listing

The final idea for the project relates to temples in India. Temples are also a huge part of India and many structures tell stories of the epics. I think it would be fun to display the beauty of the temples and explain the stories written in them. It is much easier to understand the epics when there are physical depictions showing the story. I got this idea from the project idea listing.

Comments

Popular Posts