Storybook Plan

 For my storybook plan, I still want to focus on the brotherhood theme. I think stories focusing on the brothers in Tiny Tales from the Ramayana would be a great source for my project. As well as the story of Jaya and Vijaya that was recommended to me would be interesting to look at. The three possible stories I could center around are the relationship between Rama and Lakshmana, Ravana and Kubera, and Jaya and Vijaya.

I want these stories to display the different brother dynamics that the Ramayana had in a vampire/gothic twist. The main theme that comes across would be loyalty, explaining "A Brother's Bond" title. Since I want to write about the different relationships, the storybook would be more like an anthology with separate stories. 

Jaya and Vijaya (Wikimedia)

Bibliography: Tiny Tales from the Ramayana, Jaya and Vijaya

Comments

Popular Posts