Positive Feedback Thoughts

 Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head by Sabina Nawaz touches on the concepts of the mind being its worst enemy. She mentioned how people tend to focus more on the way people word their feedback or the tones they use. I can completely relate to being turned down by the tone in someone's voice and let it define my whole day. I am the type of person who never wants to disappoint anyone, so the tone in someone's voice to me affects my mindset. I found the tips to move past negativity to be really helpful. Many often forget about all the positives in life and focus on the negative. I found that focusing more on the positives and the good things in my life helps me get through negative spots.

Neil Gaiman's Advice on the Creative Life offers a unique perspective on handling life. Gaiman emphasizes the importance of making mistakes. Mistakes have a negative connotation, and we are taught that mistakes are bad. In Gaiman's perspective, mistakes are an amazing thing for growth and it means you are learning and trying new things and living new experiences. Mistakes are a part of life and the main way people grow is to learn from their mistakes. We won't grow until we let go of the fear of being wrong. 





Comments

Popular Posts