Technology Thoughts

 I am already familiar with these technology tools. Blogging is fairly new to me (besides the Tumblr posts made in the past), but it is becoming increasingly easy to grasp the concept. It makes sense why this class isn't on Canvas, since it is true that most of us would not use it after graduating, and that blogging could help more students later in life. I would like to think of myself as pretty tech-savvy, so it is easier for me to navigate websites or learn new technology. The only tip I have for now is to open the assignment instructions on a new window and have it next to the post being worked on, that way it is more efficient in completing the work. 

A word counter extension for Safari is something I love to have, so if anyone knows any feel free to comment. :) 


Picture of laptop and phone with notebook (Pixabay)



Comments

  1. Hi Isha! Just a quick note about Safari: Apple is kind of weird because they run the extensions for Safari like apps you install (Safari, desktop, iPhone)... but I know there are word count apps and I am 99% sure there is a Grammarly extension for Safari which would include a word count plus other features (lots of students have told me they like the Grammarly browser extension although I've never used it myself). You can also use what's called a "bookmarklet" that is a little javascript which you can add like a bookmark to the bookmarks bar; some more details here: Safari bookmarklet/wordcount. I hope that helps! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts